Wheels to Work Car Loans
Wheels-2-Work Car Loan Program
The Wheels-2-Work auto loan program is designed to help income eligible families and individuals with assistance in obtaining an affordable and dependable vehicle.
CWCAC Wheels-2-Work serves the counties of Adams, Columbia, Dodge, Jefferson, Juneau & Sauk. We have an office in each county including our Central Administrative office in Wisconsin Dells. WHEELS TO WORK BROCHURE
0% Interest Auto Loans
These loans are available to income qualifying families and individuals.
- There is a 5% program loan administration fee, paid by the borrower, at the time of purchase.
- The buyer is responsible for the tax, title and registration fees.
- The buyer must provide proof of full coverage insurance.
- Monthly payments are required.
- Typical monthly payment is $150.00, until the loan is paid in full.
- The average loan & maximum loan is $5,000.00
- Monthly payments average $150.00 to $175.00 depending on the loan
- If approved, you will need to pay a 5% administrative fee on your loan
- You will be required to pay dealer tax, title, license, & loan filing fee
- Full Coverage Auto Insurance is required for the duration of the loan
- You will need to provide proof of any and all household income
- Fill out a 14 page application in full to be reviewed
- Note a background check and credit check will be done.
- Provide proof of (6) consecutive months at same job
- Need a Vehicle to get to/from your job/school
- Meet Program income guidelines
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Provide full coverage insurance the full duration of loan
- Provide proof of residence at the same address for 1 year
- Other conditions may apply, depending on your situation
Wheels 2 Work Online Loan Payment Instructions
- Click on Please Pay W2W Loan Payment Here
- Enter amount of car loan payment
- MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE BOX “I’D LIKE TO ADD TO MY DONATION TO HELP OFFSET THE COST OF PROCESSING FEES”
- Click Donate with Pay Pal or Donate with Debit or Credit Card
- Enter your name and the words W2W payment under Send Optional Note
- Click the box that says “Share your mailing address with Central Wisconsin Community Action Council Inc. so they can acknowledge
- Enter your Phone Number & Email Address if asked
- Click Donate Now
- Print your receipt